Click here to view a complete list of KEEA Members.
Efficiency First Executive Director Position Opening
Efficiency First is currently seeking a Executive Director in Washington, DC, to maintain its high standard of public policy advocacy and guide it to an even more vigorous future. The ideal candidate for this position will have significant experience with and knowledge of public policy issues relating to energy efficiency in buildings, exceptional interpersonal verbal and social skills necessary to make public presentations and a proven record of developing strong networking ties and partnerships. Click here to read the job description on the Efficiency First website.
- Public Policy-Participate in policy positions development and provide coordination for the Policy Committee, as well as communication to EF’s Executive Committee and Board of Directors of EF and the HPRC.
- Organizational- Ensure that EF and HPRC operate in compliance with their duly adopted Bylaws, Policies, and Operating Rules in addition to all federal policies related to its 501(c)(6) and 501(c)(3) organizational entities.
- Membership Development-Responsible for the design and implementation of chapter development and chapter support which is a core activity of EF to build active and successful local chapters.
- Financial/Fundraising- Responsible for preparing the Annual Budgets for Board approval, managaging the overall annual budgets and developing and implementing fundraising activities consistent with the annual budget approved by the board; preparing grant applications; furnishing granting agencies with required progress reports; and establishing, subject to Board approval, policy related to membership dues and benefits.
- Public Relations/Outreach- Serve as the official spokesperson for EF and the HPRC at the staff level in consort with the Board Chairs and the members of the EF Executive and Policy Committee. Approve all Press Releases and media strategies and make public presentations about advancing home retrofits and represents EF to external entities.